Skip to main content

How we work

All Holiday chalets offered holiday residences are privately owned, so you always rent directly from the actual owner of the residence. Familiar, direct contact with the person who knows everything about the campsite and the accommodation and always sure of an exclusive stay. If you are interested in one of our holiday accommodations, you can always send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., call 00316-20665022 or respond via the site by clicking on the "Contact" button


If you want to make a definitive booking, we would like to receive a completed booking form from our website, which you will find everywhere under the "Book" button. You can of course always contact us by telephone to make a reservation. You will receive a confirmation, an invoice and a rental contract from us by email.


Payment is made entirely through the owner of the holiday accommodation. When booking you will receive an invoice with all the details for paying for your stay. For early reservations, we require a deposit of 20% of your travel sum. The remaining amount (80%) must be paid no later than 8 weeks before arrival. For payment we accept bank transfer.

When your payment and the signed rental contract are received by us, you will receive a complete information folder with all information from the campsite and the holiday residence, and a check-in certificate.

Day of Arrival

Upon arrival at the campsite you can report to the reception of the campsite with the booking proof that you have received from us. At the reception you will then receive the keys to your stay and possibly pay a deposit or tourist tax.

Last day

On departure you usually have to leave your stay before 10 am and return the keys at the reception. Here you will also receive (if applicable) your deposit back in cash.

Payment methods

Holiday Chalets works together with Mollie to make payments possible.

Copyright © 2024 Holiday Chalets. All rights reserved
Realisation by Welldotcom - Puntgaaf Internetbureau